As the years of my life have gone by, I have to come accept, and more importantly, believe that there are natural laws that exist in the universe. While I cannot explain with absolute accuracy the origin of these laws, what I can explain is that in its simplest form, our belief in something bigger than ourselves is the foundation for which these laws continue to exist beyond the average life of man.
- Law of Accident: Failing to plan is planning to fail.
- Law of Control: You feel positive about yourself to the degree to which you feel you are in control of your own life, and you feel negative about yourself to the degree to which you feel that you are not in control, or that you are controlled by some external force, person or influence.
- Law of Cause and Effect: For every effect in your life there is a specific cause. Everything that happens for a reason, whether or not you know what it is.
- Law of Belief: Whatever you believe, with feeling, becomes your reality.
- Law of Expectations: Whatever you expect with confidence becomes your own self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Law of Attraction: You are a living magnet. You invariably attract into your life people and situations in harmony with your dominant thoughts.
- Law of Correspondence: “As within, so without” Your outer world is a reflections of your inner world.
- Law of Mental Equivalency: Thoughts objectify themselves. Your thoughts, vividly imagined and repeated, charged with emotion, become your reality.
Understand these laws and what they mean for they do impact your life… whether you realize it or not.
To your continued success…