Zig Ziglar was one of the greatest sales people that ever lived! What made him great wasn’t his ability to close a deal but rather his ability connect with those that he was making a deal with. After a successful career in Sales, he went on to becoming a widely recognized author and motivational speaker. Unfortunately, he passed away last week but his lessons will leave an indelible mark in history.
Below are some of my favorite quotes by Zig and hope that they prove beneficial to you too.
1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
4) “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
5) “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
7) “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
8 ) “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
9) “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
10) “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
To your continued success…